Home, Contents, and Renters' Insurance

Insurance for wherever you call home

Get a Quote
A disabled woman with a prosthetic leg sits on her bed making her toddler laugh for the camera.

You have options

Your home or property is probably your biggest investment. When it comes to protecting it against loss or damage, it’s important to work with someone who can help you understand your options. Whether you own a house, condo, or seasonal home, or you’re renting, we can help you make sense of the coverage and rates available.

A father and child baking together in the kitchen.
A couple carrying boxes into their new apartment.

Discover insurance coverage that revolves around you

Orbit works with a number of insurance providers and can help you find the right coverage for your specific needs. Everything from needing contents insurance as a renter or special coverage for your valuables, we’ll help you find insurance that fits. 

Get a Quote

Ways to save on your home insurance

Your Orbit broker can find discounts to lower your insurance rates. From bundling your home and auto insurance to taking advantage of discounts for conditions such as new construction, being a non-smoker, being mortgage-free, or having a security system, there are ways to save. 

Call a broker
A group of five friends gathered around a kitchen island enjoying lively conversation.

Questions about insuring your home?

Just about every kind of home imaginable that you own, including: 

  • houses  
  • condos 
  • seasonal homes 
  • mobile homes 
  • income properties 
  • recreational properties 
  • dwellings under construction  
  • property in storage 
  • … and tenant’s insurance for those of you who rent. 

Tell us your needs, and we’ll help you find the right coverage. 

Whether you own or rent, it’s important to have home insurance so you can more easily cover costs if something unexpected happens. As an owner, home insurance can help you cover the cost of replacing or repairing your dwelling and its contents. It can provide financial protection if someone is injured on your property. As a renter, home insurance can help you cover the cost of replacing or repairing your possessions.

Working with one of our many insurance providers, our friendly and knowledgeable brokers will help you find the right insurance for your needs. Whether you need contents insurance as a renter or you need extra coverage for high value items, we can help. We’ll also explain the optional coverage available for things like sewer backup and sump pump failure. 

Your deductible is the part of the claim you pay out of pocket. The amount of your deductible depends on the insurance coverage you choose and your claim. Deductibles start at $500. We can help explain how deductibles work and your options long before you need to make a claim. Call an Orbit broker today. 

Working with Orbit means working with a broker who is your ally. Our goal is to always ensure you feel understood, advised and protected because at Orbit, everything we do revolves around you.